Sector 219 is a highly tactical card game where you field a sci-fi army battling a rival race for control of a world’s capital city. By taking turn placing unit cards on the board players must maintain supply lines and destroy enemy units in order to advance on the enemy home base, while ensuring that their own base is not taken. The game is very easy to learn and plays super quick but has a strategic depth of usually found only in games that takes much longer to play.
- Deploy different units such as Drop Squad, Artillery and Shock Troops
- Play offline against the AI or online against human opponents
- Fully asynchronous or live matches
- Big list of achievements to unlock both online and offline
This is a full implementation of the physical card game by the same name published by Your Move Games, and the follow up to acclaimed card game and iOS app The Battle for Hill 218.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 32bit
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core Processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R9 270 / GeForce GTX 660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 250 MB available space