“The Grandfather” is a story driven point & click Puzzle/Horror game about torment and sorrow. The Grandfather tells the sad tale of an old man who is tormented by the coldness of his wife (based on a true story).
– All hand drawn comic book art
– Unique challenging puzzle types
– A procedural soundtrack
– Full narration by a voice actress
“The Grandfather” is a collaboration by Michael Patrick Rogers (creators of “The Lady”) and David Szymanski (creator of “The Moon Sliver” and “Fingerbones”.
- OS: Windows XP or better
- Processor: Intel i3 or better
- Memory: 500 MB RAM
- Graphics: AMD 6870 or equivalent
- Storage: 500 MB available space
- Sound Card: Version 9.0