The Guest is a gloomy adventure full of enigmas where the exploration of your surroundings comes to prominence; puzzles, secrets and riddles will help you discover who has locked you in this somber hotel room and most importantly, why.
- Immersive storytelling.
The mood and the feel of the game, and the mysterious background of the Doctor Evgueni Leonov makes the game a unique experience, travelling through the character story and discovering unexpected places that will make you wonder what’s going on there. The sci-fi story behind those enigmatic walls makes it even powerful and encouraging for the player to feel things through the gameplay experience.
Set in an unkempt hotel, in the 80’s, ‘The Guest’ confronts us a dark and mysterious environment, creating a unique bond between the player and the atmosphere.
- Gameplay experience.
Combinig mechanics from the classic great adventures with puzzles and narrative the player will get deeper and deeper into the plot.
There will be events where we will control our character in a critical mental state, breaking the games rhythm and looking for new experiences.
A quality soundtrack with a calm but hair-raising rhythm will provide endless mystery and suspense.
This can be done thanks to these features:
- Free to roam and explore our surroundings, accessing every corner of the room.
- Different puzzles and enigmas to solve, each one of them with its own personality and complexity.
- Unique events inside the storyline which will increase our immersion in the game.
- OS: Windows XP or Higher (32-bit or higher)
- Processor: Core 2 Duo E6750 (Dual Core) 2.66 GHz or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT, ATI Radeon 4800 or Higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0