The Spatials are back on a new adventure!
The Spatials: Galactology is The Spatials reimagined as a deeper, more rewarding simulation game. With mod support and active pause, Galactology adds new items and structures to build, trade routes to exploit, planets with many new variables, sophisticated AI, civilizations that actually attack your station — and unique gameplay systems behind every object and room.
- Design a space station and watch your crew as they build it in real time
- More freedom for your designs: use any room with any objects, color the floor tiles as you wish
- Reinforce your space station with new buildings, management decisions, and staff
- Assemble robots to assist with station chores
- Explore a detailed simulation with many systems to play with — including manufacturing, research, healthcare, disease, emotional breakdowns, combat, hunger, thirst, cleaning, decay, security, FIRE!, and more
- Handle complex logistics, requiring restocking and inventory control
- Earn in-game cash by growing your space station’s hospitality business
- Designate staff for your bar or your research lab
- Visitors and officers have a mind of their own. Make sure their needs are met!
- Build hospitals to care for the wounded and diseased
- Secure your station with cameras, scanners and turrets
- A randomly-generated galaxy with 100+ planets
- Build spaceships and explore the galaxy
- Explore the surface of planets and asteroids
- Engage in real-time combat to forge alliances and make new enemies
- Find natural resources, civilizations and ancient ruins
- Establish trade routes with your allies
- Develop and download gameplay mods from the Steam Workshop
- And more, much more is coming!
About Weird and Wry
Weird and Wry is a Barcelona game development studio founded in 2014 by two brothers: Carlos and Max Carrasco. Carlos (a programmer) and Max (an artist) share a love for simulation games and classic play — which heavily influenced The Spatials, their first project. Inspired by the great classic sim games of the ’90s, The Spatials combined classic base-building gameplay (based on isometric tile room building) with a real-time combat system and an exploration campaign. The Spatials was released on Steam in March 2015 and took off! Thanks to its success and growing fan base, The Spatials spawned a sequel — The Spatials: Galactology, which updates the original concept with deeper gameplay and a whole new take on the space station management business.
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo 2.0 Ghz+
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 3000+ / AMD Radeon HD 4000+ / NVIDIA GeForce GT 200+
- Storage: 300 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires stable OpenGL 3.2 drivers with GLSL support