BEST-SELLING BOARD GAME, NOW AVAILABLE WITH A CROSS-PLATFORM MULTIPLAYER MODE AND BRAND NEW VERTICAL MAP: GERMANY
The official adaptation of Days of Wonder’s best-selling train board game, Ticket to Ride takes less than one minute to learn but a lifetime to master. Over 48 million games played online and a new game starting every 4 seconds on average! In addition to the exciting cross-platform asynchronous multiplayer mode, players will enjoy a new intuitive user interface, new social media capabilities to share exciting moments, and the brand new India map, the first vertical map to be available on Ticket to Ride.
**Pocket Gamer: 9/10 with Gold Award – “A fantastic adaptation of an excellent board game, and a must-buy for strategy fans”.
- Alan R. Moon’s official Ticket to Ride maps with original artwork in full high resolution
- Asynchronous Online Play against other Android, iPhone, iPad, Linux, Mac and PC gamers
- An unparalleled online player community with tens of thousands of live opponents
- Solo play against up to 4 AI players
- Pass-and-Play with up to 4 live opponents
- Additional maps of Europe, Switzerland, USA 1910, Legendary Asia available as DLCs
- Also discover the 2 most recent vertical maps, for games ever more intense: India available only recently, and the brand new Nordic Countries map tracing the railway routes of Northern Europe.
- Detailed, interactive turn-by-turn, in-game tutorial
- Contextual in-game Conductor’s Notes to help you master all the maps
- True cross-platform: players can challenge on other platforms including Steam PC and Mac, Linux, Android, iPhone and iPad
- Online and offline Hall of Fame
For more information, please visit: http://www.daysofwonder.com/online/en/t2r/ and find all the latest news for Ticket to Ride Digital on Facebook and Twitter!
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 1.6 GHz or better
- Memory: 1GB (XP), 2GB (Vista), 2GB (Windows 7)
- Hard Disk Space: 140 MB Free Space
- Video Card: OpenGL 1.4 or higher
- Sound: Windows supported Sound Card