Into the Water!
Attract new visitors to your zoo with new underwater inhabitants such as the frill shark and the beluga whale. Train your own zoo inhabitants above and below the water surface using new training devices, for instance the dolphin bell. Show your visitors what your animals have learned and offer impressive and unique shows. Decorate your own park and construct new attractions, habitat interiors and service buildings. Altogether, the new add-on offers more than 60 fascinating features!
Dive into the world of the ocean!
Offer the visitors to your zoo new possibilities and service buildings as well as new attractions for the whole family, for example a unique submarine expedition or a ride on the giant swing boat. Relax at the new shrimps bar or in the cinema. After a short stop at the wreck, the visitors can finish their day in the exclusive Seahorse Hotel. There are reams of possibilities in Marine World to design your park. Make a difference and decorate the zoo with the new fully animated elements such as the large lighthouse or the fish and octopus fountains. In addition, for the first time there are five different species of corals, for example the magnificent sea anemone.
The ocean and its inhabitants.
The ocean offers a huge number of different aquatic creatures, and so does Marine World: There are more than 20 animals available in the new add-on, e.g. the unique leatherback turtle, the fast dolphin, the dragon eel or the mighty humpback whale. Create an appropriate habitat for your new underwater inhabitants and take care that all animals are always happy. New training tools such as the dolphin bell or the penguin punch create fun for fish as well as humans and other mammals. Play with and train the animals to provide the visitors to your zoo with a unique show experience.
Become king of the oceans!
The ocean covers 71% of the Earth’s surface.
The marine flora produces approximately 70% of all oxygen people breathe. Experience the ocean in Wild Life Park 2 and learn many things about fish and mammals. Present the underwater inhabitants at close range. Plan and supervise their feedings. Offer drinks, snacks and souvenirs to your visitors to finance the new establishments available in the add-on Marine World. Take on the role of the zoo director and prove your organizational and financial skills again. Create an unbelievable water park with animals from all parts of the sea.
Provide the visitors to your zoo with an unforgettable underwater experience!
• 8 Marine World – Missions
• 10 Marine World – Maps (sandboxmode)
• 23 new underwater inhabitants: Beluga wale, tuna, black-finned reef shark, white-finned reef shark, marlin, dolphin, gilthead seabream, ocean sunfish, leatherbacked turtle, manatee (dugong), sawfish, humpback whale, frill shark, bicolor parrotfish, mermaid, common dolphinfish, zebra moray, dragon eel, humphead wrasse, Pacific white-sided dolphin, giant grouper, sea otters, and shoals.
• Visitor attractions: Underwater rides with the submarine from the Nautilus station, Enjoy animal movies and documentaries at the cinema; Take a ride on the giant swing boat; Visit old fisherman’s huts
• Swimming and Diving with dolphins, sharks, wales and other maritim inhabitants
• 3 The new aquatic plants: Seaweed, lotus, kelp.
• 5 fully animated corals: Brain coral, giant clam, pillar coral, sponge, sea anemone
• Habitat interiors: New training tools (balance ball, tunnel, dolphin ball, apple basket, penguin punch) and feeding-instruments (trumpet, attractive light etc.)
• 11 Visitors’ service buildings: Shrimps Bar, Seahorse Hotel, Souvenir Shipwreck, Ship Bar, etc.
• 12 maritime decorative elements: Mermaid, Bubble tower, Fish fountain, Octopus fountain, Ghostship cannon, Giant message in a bottle, Lighthouse, Anchor and globe, Spotlight underwater, Crow’s nest
• Including Wildlife Park 2`s comprehensive sandboxmode with a bunch of decorations, plants, service-items, pen-items, terraforming, ways, grounds, fences, etc.
- OS: Windows 10/8/7/VISTA/2000/XP
- Processor: Intel Pentium IV 2 GHz or compatible
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9c compatible, 64 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 3000 MB available space
- Additional Notes: ATTENTION: Does not work with any Wildlife Park Retail Versions