“Snow, dullness, depression. Constant dissatisfaction with work and superiors and feeling like there is no escape. Is this what life will always be? Perhaps… but I can always hope for change to be just around the corner!…”
Sveta is a young bank intern. She believes that there is no end to the cycle of monotony that has become her life; secretly wishing for change but is too depressed to find the motivation.
Vlad is an unsociable, devil-may-care freelancer without any respect for the status quo who prefers to work alone.
They find their lives turned upside-down when they are forced to work together on an urgent, high-profile project that could change the course of their careers.
Can they work together despite their differences? Will this relationship change their lives for the better?
- A visual novel with an old-school style – take a trip back to the 80’s with ASCII-art!
- Music by Sergey Eybog, compositor of “Everlasting Summer” – a compilation of chiptune-style melodies that complement the vibe of the game.
- ”Less than 1MB for download?!” Winter Novel has been made in pure C – just like how they were in the good old days.
- 30-60 minutes of gameplay – a game for the visual novel fans and curious casual gamers alike!
- Memory: 40 MB RAM
- Storage: 4 MB available space