Tom Vasel’s (of Dice Tower fame) Game of the Year, 2010
Yomi is a fighting game in card form. Learn your character, practice combos, and read the opponent’s tendencies. 10 characters to choose from, plus 10 more expansion characters available for purchase inside the app.
Yomi captures the mindgames from fighting games such as Street Fighter, and was created by the lead designer of Street Fighter HD Remix, who was also a long-time fighting game tournament player. Yomi itself is a strategy card game that has held up to many years of tournaments. Start practicing now!
- 10 character decks (10 more expansion also available)
- AI opponents, including a pretty difficult AI
- Survival Mode to play many AI opponents in a row
- Tutorial to get you started
- Online play, cross-platform with the web version at www.fantasystrike.com and with the iOS version
- Online leaderboards: start in the Student ranks and work up to Master ranks
- Save replays of your games and watch replays from any other player, including top leaderboards players
From the makers of Puzzle Strike, Flash Duel, and Pandante.
Visit the tabletop store: http://www.sirlingames.com
- OS: Windows XP+
- Processor: SSE2 instruction set support (Pentium 4 / Celeron and later)
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9 (shader model 2.0) and later
- Storage: 580 MB available space