FEEL THE HEART-POUNDING THRILL OF EXTREME OFF-ROAD RACING COMPETITION
Perform aerial stunts, use your boost wisely, and open shortcuts to dominate your friends on 45 tracks in stunning tropical locations across the globe.
The game’s breathtaking speed and accessible gameplay allows players of all skills to instantly pick up on the fun, while the competitive multiplayer and customization options will keep them coming back.
Mad Riders delivers the ultimate off-road racing experience for thrill seekers and fans of wheel-to-wheel action!
Be crafty to claim victory
Enter wheel-to-wheel frenzy, thanks to an intuitive drop-in system, and compete in 3 exciting multiplayer modes playable up to 12 players.
Experience blistering speed
Boosting is the key to victory! Fill your boost bar by performing stunts or by collecting rings to be the fastest.
Use shortcuts to your advantage
Use shortcuts wisely to steal victory by turning the tide of a race.
Dominate the air
Mastering the air is as important as mastering the ground. Impressive aerial stunts will fill your boost bar to stay ahead.
Race in stunning exotic locations
Race on 45 different tracks set in breathtaking locales around the world.
Compete with other racers
Put your skills to the test against friends and the community thanks the worldwide online leaderboards.
Define your style
Choose from a large selection of ATVs and buggies. Customize your vehicle and character to match your style.
- OS: WindowsÂ® XP (SP3) / Windows VistaÂ® / WindowsÂ® 7
- Processor: 2 GHz IntelÂ® Coreâ¢2 Duo or 2 GHz AMD Athlonâ¢ X2 (3 GHz or better recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, 7
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectXÂ® 9.0c-compliant video card with Shader Model 3.0 or higher (see supported list)*
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 2 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c-compliant
- Peripherals: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360Â® Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 512 Kbps or faster broadband connection *Supported Video Cards at Time of Release:
ATI Radeonâ¢ HD 2000 / 3000 / 4000 / 5000 / 6000 series
NVIDIAÂ® GeForceÂ® 8 / 9 / 200 / 400 / 500 series
Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not supported. These chipsets are the only ones that will run this game. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at http://support.ubi.com.