Experience the thrill of the hunt! Prowl the waters as the captain of a German submarine in a never-before-seen theatre of operations the Indian Ocean. Take part in the war against British supply lines off the coast of North Africa and support the Japanese war against the U.S. Navy.
Developed by Ubisoft Romania, Silent Hunter: Wolves of the Pacific U-Boat Missions is an add-on that extends the gameplay experience by focusing on the historically accurate but largely unknown German U-boat campaign in the Indian Ocean during World War II.
- German Campaign in the Indian Ocean: The new campaign spans from July 1943 until the end of the war for Germany in May 1945. Operate from such far-off Japanese naval bases as Penang, Singapore, Jakarta and Surabaya.
- Strategic Warfare: Rise in rank and experience, gaining access to new strategic resources, such as recon aircrafts that track down enemy shipping, and battle groups that can help wipe out superior enemy forces.
- New Playable Submarines: Take to the seas in new German submarines, including the long-range Type IX-D2 U-boat and the revolutionary Walther propulsion type XVIII U-boat. Learn the strengths and weaknesses of these boats and how you can overcome even elite, late-war allied destroyers with high-speed hit-and-run attacks.
- Heroes: Based on actual historical figures, these new crew members add a number of special abilities that can change the fate of battles and save the ship when the time is right, as well as adding historical color to the game.
- Better Accessibility: New and improved features such as intelligence information, navigation maps and upgrade systems ensure that U-Boat Missions will give players the expansion they’ve been waiting for.
Please note that the online features for this game are no longer supported. The Multiplayer mode / Co-op mode will no longer be accessible.
- OS: Windows® XP/Vista Only
- Processor: 2GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon (4 3GHz Pentium or AMD Athlon recommended)
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Graphics: 128 MB RAM DirectX® 9?compliant, video card capable of rendering Pixel Shader 2.0 (256 MB RAM recommended) (see supported list*)
- DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c or later (included)
- Sound: DirectX 9 ?compliant sound card
- Hard Drive: 6 GB
- Multiplay: 128 kbps upstream or faster (512 kbps upstream or faster needed to host online games)
- *Supported Video Cards: ATI® RADEON® 9600/9700/9800, X300 to X850, X1300 to X1800 NVIDIA® GeForce™ 6200/6600/6800/7800