Caught in the middle of a violent conflict on the fringe of the galaxy — your ability to survive will depend on your piloting skills and combat savvy as a mercenary space fighter. But, as you explore the vastly detailed world of Tachyon: The Fringe, you will often find that the most powerful weapon on your ship is in your head.
- Single Player Features — Decide where you want to go and what missions you will fly as you explore the vast and richly inhabited universe.
- Fight in furious space combat battles around the most massive ships and stations ever created in a space game.
- Explore a multi-sided in-game story line and make crucial decisions that will change your future.
- Featuring intense team tactics and BASE WARS. Talk to other star pilots and coordinate attacks with Voice-Over-Net.
- CHOOSE SIDES — Battle across multiple sectors as you fight to destroy opponent’s base.
- Featuring Bruce Cambell as the voice of Jake Logan
- OS: Windows 2000, XP & Vista
- Processor: Pentium II 450MHz or better
- Memory: 128MB minimum
- Graphics: Direct3D w/ 16MB or better
- DirectX®: DirectX version 6.0 or higher (included)
- Hard Drive: 500MB Free
- Sound: DirectX compliant