Auro: A Monster Bumping Adventure introduces a new kind of gameplay: Bumping Tactics.
Guide Prince Auro through procedurally generated dungeons in this one-of-a-kind single-player turn based game, with only a handful of tactical spells and your wits to protect you. Face a variety of monsters, each with their own fun abilites, and then when they least expect it, give ’em a healthy bump, straight into the drink!
Auro is easy to learn, difficult to master, and supported furiously by the devs, who’ve taken over six years to polish this critically-acclaimed game and bring it to Steam in its best form yet.
- A single-player competitive campaign mode
- Procedurally generated maps
- Deep, skill-based gameplay
- Emergent complexity! Crazy combos!
- Nine carefully balanced and exciting spells
- Quickly get to the action – no nonsense!
- A whole bunch of fun, challenging monsters
- Detailed, colorful pixel art
- An original thematic soundtrack
- From Dinofarm Games, the creators of the hit iOS dungeon-crawler 100 Rogues
Auro is critically-accclaimed (91% on Metacritic) and it’s getting better all the time!
The game has been massively overhauled for its Steam version, with new art, a completely redesigned UI, a new map generation algorithm, new rules, changes to monsters and spells, and much more. At Dinofarm Games, our games are our baby, so expect to see frequent updates and new free content.
Want a bit more info about the game? Why not watch this how-to-play video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaG4vtq2sc0
Or check out the manual at http://www.auro-game.com
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7
- Processor: 2 Ghz
- Memory: 1 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1280×720 minimum resolution, OpenGL 2.0 Support
- DirectX: Version 8.0
- Storage: 50 MB available space