Grim spectres, howling banshees, and sly gremlins are yours to command as you unleash ghastly spirits on the town of Gravenville and scare the wits out of its citizens. In the world of the Ghost Master, spooks do your bidding, as you solve puzzles and unlock mysteries in a challenge that combines the best of strategy, adventure, and resource management games.
- Up to 15 unique, hair-raising adventures with multi-branching scenarios – all within a coherent plot and complete virtual world.
- Spook’s-eye view – an innovative 3-D camera lets you view the action from the perspective of humans or ghosts.
- Revolutionary special effects, incredibly detailed characters, and macabre settings inspired by classic horror films.
- Groundbreaking artificial intelligence-interact with up to 30 AI-driven characters at every level.
- Eleven expansive and distinctive locations, including the town’s lunatic asylum, military base, sorority and frat houses, and police station.
Ghost Master © 2003 Empire Interactive Europe Ltd. Developed by Sick Puppies, a studio of Empire Interactive. Europe Ltd. Ghost Master, Empire and “E” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Empire Interactive. Europe Ltd. in the UK, Europe and/or other countries. All rights reserved.
- Minimum: Pentium® III 450. Windows® 98,ME,XP,2000. NVIDIA® TNT2 3D card. 128MB of RAM. 750MB of free hard disc space. DirectX® 8.1. Mouse, keyboard.
Recommended: Pentium® IV 1.5GHz. ATI® Radeon™7500/NVIDIA®GeForce2 3D card. 256MB of RAM.