The war continues… X-COM: UFO Defense brought you to a galactic battlefield. X-COM: Terror from the Deep brings the alien terror into a totally new dimension.
Seeking to take advantage of a weakened Earth, X-COM’s deep space foes unexpectedly change strategy and launch a powerful second front against planet Earth.
In the dark depths of vast oceans, long sleeping forces are awakened by reanimation signals sent out across the galactic silence by their interstellar brothers and sisters. Slowly but surely, an army of hibernating alien sea creatures awakens. Your combat now extends to the strange new worlds of the deep where superior alien technologies threaten the very survival of this planet – your planet – Earth.
- Sequel to the hugely successful X-COM: UFO Defense
- Actual undersea geoscape mapping system with rich topographic detail
- Full array of undersea military technology
- Rich graphics feature water coloration and wrecks
- Multilevel tactical maps featuring both underseascapes and buildings
- Alien encyclopedia features mutation technology and new watery denizens
Minimum: Windows XP*, 33MHz 386, 4MB RAM, 520KB Free Disk Space, DirectX 6.1 or later.
You must have a mouse attached to the computer. (We mean the input device; please do not glue or staple helpless little animals to the keyboard.) The mouse driver must be Microsoft mouse version 8.01 or higher or something fully compatible with this.